Pages

  • Wednesday, March 04, 2009

    I've been busy...

    Ok so its been a whole month since I posted anything, this is ridiculous since so much is happening and my excuse is, I have just been busy, so busy that I have no idea where the time has gone. So lets get everyone caught up to speed then hopefully I can start keeping up with this!
    The Sunday before returning to work was Hannah's baptism. We were very fortunate to have Monsignor Schaedel do this for us. He baptised Chuck and married us so this was a pretty neat day. Hannah has two wonderful godparents Stephanie (Chuck's sister) and Dave (Stephanie's fiance).


    This is my 5th week back at work, the first 2 weeks weren't bad. We had wonderful Grandma's watching Hannah. The third week Chuck, Hannah and I all packed up and flew to Dana Point, California. I had to work until Wednesday and Chuck got to babysit, then we headed to Glendale to see Dad and the fam!! It was so nice to see everyone and Hannah finally got to meet her 2 aunts from my side of the family! She also went for her first swim and her first trip to the beach!



    This is our second week of daycare. Everything seems to be going just fine and she seems to enjoy it....now we need to try to get into some kind of routine! Wish us luck!

    Its amazing all the things Hannah can do now...I can't believe how quickly she is growing! I will share all those fun details in my next post...

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: