Pages

  • Tuesday, June 23, 2009

    1st Father's Day....

    Ok, well I have been busy so I haven't had time to post all the fun stuff that has been happening!!
    Sunday was Chuck's first Father's day!! We were in Cincy, so mom made him Father's Day breakfast and we all (including Hannah) sat down to a nice Sunday breakfast! I also made Hannah a fun shirt to wear!

    Then we drove back to Indy and celebrated with Chuck's dad that evening. I think Chuck wanted to play a little golf so I gave him a free pass for this weekend if he wants!!
    Hannah has been doing TONS of new things. She turned 7 months old on Monday and I think she has decided to be a tummy sleeper! She started taking naps on her tummy last week at daycare, but she has started flipping over at night now also!! Chuck and I walked in to check on her last night before bed and not only was she on her belly but she was the wrong way in the crib...well, you know the rule, "don't wake a sleeping baby!" We didn't wake her!! I don't really blame her, I don't really like to sleep on my back either!

    Last week we noticed that Hannah was getting pretty good at crawling....backwards!! Its hilarious actually!! Well, last night she decided she wanted to work out, she is testing her yoga skills with a little downward dog!


    I am guessing that Chuck and I will be doing some baby proofing sooner rather than later!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: