Pages

  • Wednesday, December 08, 2010

    2 Year Stats and skating pictures...

    Hannah's 2 year check up was a couple weeks ago but we have just been so busy I haven't been able to share them. Hannah is doing great, she is

    33 pounds (95%)

    36 inches (90%)


    Hannah has grown so much in just a year! It is so weird that we can sit down at dinner and actually have a conversation, I am amazed at something new she does or says everyday!!

    So, last Friday night, Chuck was coaching a hockey game right after work in Carmel, so I picked Hannah up from daycare and we headed over to watch. Apparently after the game it was open skate!! It was getting late so our original plans were to just grab a pizza and head home but I decided to ask if they had skates small enough for Hannah!! Sure enough, they did and she loved it! Since this was not planned I didn't have my camera but I did snap a few pictures on my phone.



    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: