Pages

  • Thursday, May 05, 2011

    Jack William has arrived....

    Jack William Dodge has arrived and he is amazing! He was born at 6:24 am on Thursday May 5, 2011 and he is perfect! He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds and was 21 inches long.
    Labor was quick, we were checked into the hospital at 5:30 am, and he was laying on top of me while Chuck was cutting the umbilical cord at 6:24 am!! Needless to say, this didn't allow any time to make things comfortable, Chuck and I still can't believe how quickly everything happened!








    We are doing great, I am tired but feel good, Jack is working on the whole sleeping thing but already nursing like a champ so we are very happy about that!
    As soon as we got settled we had the most important visitor of all...the new Big Sister and I do believe she is very proud!!



    I know we are going to have some adjusting to do once we get home but so far so good!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: