Pages

  • Thursday, January 12, 2012

    Baby Jack is 8 Months Old....

    Baby Jack is 8 months old!!  Well, actually he is 8 1/2 months old because I apparently don't always have my act together and am very late at posting this. 
    Anyways, since right before Christmas we started trying a new night time routine with Jack.  This new routine is great for me because I actually get some down time, I think it is better for Hannah because on nights when Chuck is not around we still get story time without the interruption of Jack crying or crawling all over the place and I think it is better for Jack because now he has pretty much a routine bedtime.  While I was putting him to bed tonight I was watching him and I just cannot believe that this little guy is 8 months old!  He is crawling all over the place, he is pulling himself up on everything, he has his first tooth, he is trying new foods everyday and he interacts with Hannah now!!  It melts my heart everytime I hear the two of them laughing together!!
    Here are some pics of Baby Jack at 8 months!







    And just for fun, you can click here and check Hannah out when she was 8 months!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 1 comments:

    Kellen said...

    I can't believe he's 8 months old!! :) He looks a lot like Hannah! Cutie pies!