Pages

  • Tuesday, August 05, 2008

    23 Weeks...

    Its hard to believe that I am already 23 weeks pregnant! I had a doctors appointment this morning and everything is great, which is always good to hear!! Apparently our little girl already has a bit of an attitude because when we were listening to the heartbeat she kicked the doctor, I guess she didn't like being intruded on!
    I also got my weekly update today from babycenter.com. She weighs over a pound and is about the size of a Papaya. She can hear us so we should talk to her. She can feel all my movements, like the bouncing up and down when I run, and we will start seeing hers which will seem really weird.
    I am doing really good, I am starting to feel an urgency to get things done around the house, so I think that I have already hit that nesting phase I have read about, which Chuck is going to love! But it is probably a good thing since most of the things needed done even if we weren't expecting a baby!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: