Pages

  • Friday, August 22, 2008

    Blogging slacker...

    I have been a serious blogging slacker lately but it just seems like everything has just been super busy and blogging keeps falling to the bottom of the list.

    To get up to date...
    I am doing great and feeling great, I am now 26 weeks pregnant which means this week I will enter my third trimester and if you look at the countdown ticker I will be in the double digits as to the amount of days left in this pregnancy. Chuck took pics of me at 25 weeks and I will try to get them posted this weekend, but I know that I have grown considerably because 2 weeks ago when I took Rudy to the vet I had to ask if it was alright for me to give Rudy his meds for his ear infection since I was pregnant and the vet said she could barely tell that I was pregnant. Well when I took Rudy for his follow up visit yesterday we saw the same vet and she told me she could really tell now!!! So I am officially large! I can also tell that I get tired quicker now, I am guessing this is due to the size of my large belly!
    This weekend Chuck is going to a bachelor party in Chicago. My mom is coming to visit (YEAH!) and we are having a garage sale. Hopefully we will make a lot of money, it doesn't rain and it really doesn't end up being 90 degrees but we are doing it all so we have room for a nursery so that will get me through it!! As soon as this weekend is over I am ordering my dresser and making Chuck move the guest room furniture to its new home in the basement. So thats about it on the baby front!

    On a side note we got to go to the new Lucas Oil Stadium this past weekend (I will post pics)! Its awesome, our seats are a bit high and I may have a little trouble making the climb at 8 months pregnant but I will find a way!! This Sunday is the first pre-season home game, can't wait...GO COLTS!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 1 comments:

    Emily Malone said...

    Hope your garage sale is better than mine was!

    We're going to the Cathedral reunion Saturday night - we will miss you and Chuck.

    I want to see pictures of the big belly!

    :)