Pages

  • Monday, November 03, 2008

    October 31st has always been one of my favorite days! I love Halloween, I love the time of year, I love dressing up and I love candy!! This year was a little different, Chuck and I didn't get dressed up and didn't go to any Halloween parties but my work did throw me a baby shower. My boss thought it was cute to have it on Halloween, since "being a mom is scary!". The party was amazing and I just couldn't believe how generous everyone was! We got so many items that we really needed, it is so great to just be able to cross all that stuff off our list! Here are some pics of the fun party at FHLBI....


    My department got Chuck and I our Pack n play!!! Something we really needed since our crib has not arrived!! Chuck put it together on Saturday and we set it up in our room so its official we can bring her home and she will have a place to sleep! I love it!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: