Pages

  • Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    35 Weeks....

    Tuesday started my weekly doctors appointments, I keep thinking that means I am going to be going to the doctor alot but I guess technically if she comes on or around December 1st like she is supposed to that is really only 4 more visits to the doctor. CRAZY!!

    Here is my update for this week...

    Your pregnancy: 35 weeks

    Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

    Things haven't changed to much for us yet. The one thing that is strange is I have absolutly nothing planned, normally we have weekends booked up, but not this year. Other than a Colts game on Sunday and work Monday through Friday I am home. I plan on cleaning and hopefully relaxing until our little girl arrives.

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: