Pages

  • Wednesday, July 29, 2009

    First overnight...

    I really need to begin by thanking Aunt Cathy, Uncle Bill and Grandma! They sacrificed their weekend to put up with Chuck, Hannah, Erin and I and also to watch Hannah for her first overnight while we went to Steph and Trevor's fabulous wedding!! They made it so easy for me to do everything I needed to do for the wedding, the bride and for me to enjoy every minute of it without worrying, it was great! Hannah has never been a good sleeper so my biggest fear was not for Hannah but for Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bill being up all night with her. Well she did fantastic, she slept like a champ and loved having so much room in their house to crawl all over everything. I am pretty sure that Hannah had a blast with them because she was exhausted on Sunday when we got home!


    So, on to the fabulous wedding....Saturday called for storms and well they were right! All of us bridesmaids made it to Steph's condo by noon for some lunch and to fininsh getting pretty. Steph put on her dress and she looked like a princess....I wish I had a ton of pictures to post and you would think being a mom I would have remembered my camera but I didn't so I am at the mercy of everyone else to send the pics my way. Besides the rain it seemed everything went smoothly, the ceremony was beautiful, Steph and Trevor looked amazing, the photographer found a "Plan B" location to take awesome photos and the reception was a blast! I was very honored to be a part of Steph and Trevor's special day, I hope it was everything they could have imagined! Here are a few pics from the weekend....

    Well, like I said I didn't take my camera this past weekend, which secretly may have to do with the fact that we kind of need a new camera. My sister Nicki has an awesome camera and when we were visiting for her graduation in June she took some amazing pictures. These were taken the beginning of June so Hannah is about 6 1/2 months in them.

    I haven't blogged much about all the festivities that go on when we go visit the fam in Cali, but it is always so much fun. Ping pong is a favorite past time....


    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: