Pages

  • Thursday, July 02, 2009

    Sleeping....

    I have to write about this because I have been horrible at writing things in Hannah's baby book so I am really hoping I will be able to find a website that I can make this blog into Hannah's baby book! That being said, now that Hannah is eating more, moving around more and has become a belly sleeper she is sleeping through the night!!! Well, some nights she is sleeping through the night, it is definitely not a regular occurance yet but I think we are getting there and this makes me sooooooooo happy.
    I got an email from daycare yesterday that said Hannah has been all over the room today, they had no idea how she was doing it because every time they would look in at her she was looking back at them but she was moving around! I am guessing crawling is just around the corner which means Chuck and I should maybe babyproof this weekend!
    We don't have much planned for this weekend, but it is the 4th of July, it will be interesting to see what Hannah thinks of fireworks!! Today Matt and Ashley are having their baby, we can't wait to meet the new baby Lee!!
    Here are some pictures from last weekend.....

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: