Pages

  • Thursday, October 08, 2009

    First steps...

    Well I have been a huge blogging slacker....don't worry I didn't forget that Hannah turned 10 months and that Chuck and I left her with Grammy for a whole weekend, I will write all about that later but I need to get this documented since I am also a baby book slacker and this blog will eventually turn into Hannah's baby book!
    Hannah has always liked to be standing up and walking around furniture and toys so we were pretty sure she would be walking early. When Chuck and I returned from Charlotte and after Hannah's weekend with Grammie (I wonder what she was feeding her), we could tell that walking was right around the corner. So last night Grandma Judy came over to bring Hannah fun (warm) pj's since apparently we are skipping fall and heading straight into winter. Hannah was super excited to see her, so excited she forgot she wasn't holding onto anything! She took one step then fell on her butt!! Now I know this is not walking but if she can take one step on her own my guess is that two, three and four steps are just around the corner!! Our little girl is growing up so fast!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: