Pages

  • Tuesday, October 13, 2009

    Pumpkin Patch...


    October is one of my favorite months, I love the weather, the football, the trees, the food, but mostly because of Halloween. I am determined to share the love of the fall and this wonderful holiday with my daughter.


    As I mentioned above, football is included in one of the things I love about this season, but the love for football also makes it difficult to do many of the fall activities that I have always enjoyed, including going to the Pumkin Patch! Well, as luck would have it, Notre Dame had a bye week this week and it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon...this meant Hannah's first trip to the Pumpkin patch! Grandpa, Grandma, Chuck, Hannah and I all piled into the car and drove to Stoneycreek Farm. They had hayrides, apple cider and lots and lots of pumkins. Hannah loved the hayride, and was very curious about the tractors. Many of the pumkins were as big as she was but they didn't scare her.....next on the list of things to share with Hannah, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

    Yum! Apple Cider!!!


    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: