Pages

  • Tuesday, July 27, 2010

    Big Birthday....

    Well this was a big birthday for me and despite being covered with poison ivy and actually turning 30 it was a pretty good day!
    To start my day Chuck and Hannah came to visit me at work, which meant I got some extra cuddle time with my little girl and I got to see Chuck again before he left on his trip! Then I got a package from my mom with a fun shirt to wear!



    Chuck actually had lunch plans today but they didn't work out so we got to meet up for a nice lunch. When I got back to my desk my coworkers decided to do a bit of decorating....



    Lucky for me Hannah doesn't care what the balloons say!






    We spent the rest of the evening playing outside, eating grilled cheese and going on a frozen yogurt date....not a bad birthday!!
    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: