Pages

  • Saturday, July 31, 2010

    Down Comfortor...

    Well, we have been in the process (for a while now) of getting Hannah's room transformed into a toddler room, one that she can kind of grow into. In our new house Hannah has a large room but it is kind of a funny shape which meant finding furniture for it was going to be a little more difficult then I thought it would be.
    When we moved in the first thing I did was paint her room purple, so that's what we had to start with. Now, I understand that she isn't even 2 yet but I am not real into the little kid bedding, plus we were just planning on moving her to a full sized bed. As long as I can remember I have had a down comfortor on my bed, might be a family thing....anyways, Hannah has always loved getting into our bed and rolling around in that down comfortor which meant my task was to find a kid friendly duvet, that was full sized, matched a purple room and wasn't ungodly expensive. This is how I discovered (and fell in love with) the wonderful world of IKEA!
    Here are some pictures of Hannah when I pulled out her new duvet and down comfortor!
    Crossing my fingers I can get her room together this weekend!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: