Pages

  • Wednesday, November 09, 2011

    Baby Jack is 6 Months Old.....

    It is very hard to believe that Baby Jack is already 6 months old!!  He has already brought so much fun and excitement to our family in such a short amount of time.  The other night when I was reading to Hannah before bed, Jack was lying between us and she turns to me and says "I love Jack, I don't want to take him back to the store!"  So it seems that Jack has managed to win over all our hearts very quickly!!
    At 6 months old Jack weighs in at 18 lbs 5 oz and is 26 inches long!  His main mode of transportation is rolling to wherever he wants to be but recently he has mastered scooting backwards and every once in a while inching forwards!  He is still mainly eating breastmilk but for the last month he has been eating oatmeal and so far this week we have tried avocado and pears, he is a fan of both!!
    I haven't taken the official 6 month picture of Jack yet (because I am a slacker) but here are a few recent shots!











    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: