Pages

  • Monday, November 07, 2011

    Halloween with Hannah...

    Halloween with Hannah was a blast this year, and yes I realize this was Jack's first Halloween but really this Halloween was all about Hannah!  We couldn't even get a decent picture of the two kiddos together because once it was time for Trick-or-treating that is all Hannah could focus on!!  This year she really understood Halloween and that the faster you go from house to house the more candy you could get!!  Not gonna lie, it was so much fun watching her!  I now understand why there are never as many pictures of the "second" child, it is because the parents are so busy trying to keep up with the first one that we don't have time to get the good shots of the second!!  I think we got a few good ones of Jack though, maybe even better pictures of Jack then Hannah because Hannah is in the phase that she loves saying "cheese" for the camera but also likes to make a funny face at the same time!!  Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays but I think it might be at the top of my list for sure!!




    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: