Pages

  • Wednesday, September 03, 2008

    A little R&R....

    Chuck and I just got back from visiting my dad in California. Despite a few airline mishaps we were able to do a lot of much needed resting and relaxing!! Dad hadn't seen me since the news of me being pregnant so he was definitely in for a surprise. We were there for 3 full days and I am pretty sure it took him all of the 72 hours to get used to seeing me like this!!
    Now that we are back from this mini vacation we have 89 days (give or take) to get ready for this baby! First thing on the list is to move everything out of her room and get a nice guest room set up in the basement. This is probably Chuck's least favorite thing on the list since it means a lot of heavy lifting that I cannot help with!
    I am officially 27 weeks pregnant! This puts me in the third trimester. The baby now weighs about 2 pounds and is 14 1/2 inches long. Friday I go for my monthly doctors appointment which apparently after this one turns into twice a month and I have to take the gestetional diabetes test which apparently isn't bad but you have to drink something some people have told me isn't very good!! Hopefully all turns out well, I'll keep you posted...

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: