Pages

  • Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Another first...

    This one I didn't miss...Hannah is sick for the first time! I took her to the doctor on Monday because when I was getting her ready for daycare she had a rash on her belly, didn't seem to phase her but it phased me so we went to have it checked out. Turns out she has Hand-Foot-and-Mouth syndrome which explains the stuffy nose she has had since last Thursday. Anyways, this meant no daycare for at least a few days...thanks to Judy and Chuck we have been able to get through this first of many illnesses without totally screwing up our work schedules. Hannah, does not seem to be bothered by the rash part, she is not a fan of the stuffy nose and has learned to block mommy from suctioning the snot out, she turns her head when she sees me coming, quite funny!

    Chuck and I have also managed to get a cold which should make running the mini even more interesting. My mom was in town this past weekend to help us with yard work (Thank you mom, the house looks amazing) so she watched Hannah while Chuck and I ventured into the almost 80 degree weather for an 8 mile run and I have to say it went much better than the 10 mile run that we did the week before. I am just hoping this cold doesn't ruin the run for us on Saturday morning!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: