Pages

  • Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    Easter is over...

    I cannot belive that Easter is already over!! We had a great Easter, it was a beautiful weekend. Chuck and I were able to get an 8 mile training run in, which was interesting and we got a lot of play time in with Hannah which was wonderful.
    The Easter Bunny visited Hannah a little early, she (Grandma Dodge) brought a really fun present for Hannah to play with and Chuck got to put it together after our 8 mile run! (He wasn't so happy!!) But the end result was totally worth it!


    Sunday we went to church and a great brunch with Chucks parents and Amy....the Easter Bunny was there but Hannah was not quite sure what to think of him...


    It really stinks, but not all that surprising that Hannah is the only one that looks good in this picture!! I had to post it though because you can actually see how cute she looked in her Easter dress!


    We got some play time outside this weekend, Chuck did yard work and we kind of just hung out. Yes, Hannah is in Mets gear AGAIN (since they were playing) and I am sure Chuck is not so pleased with me since I have it mostly covered up and didn't get a great picture....I am sure she will have it on again so I am not all that worried!


    We have been working on rice cereal on and off for about 3 weeks now, some days go better than others but it is always fun! Since Chuck has already begun the countdown to the 500 this picture is apporpriate!



    Such a good weekend that just flew by, I guess they all do these days!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: