Pages

  • Tuesday, April 07, 2009

    Opening Day...

    Well, supposedly it is spring (can't tell by the snow we had yesterday), but spring means opening day for baseball and poor Hannah was dressed head to toe in Mets gear!


    Anyways, it seems like we have been really busy lately. The past two weekends we have traveled to Cincinnati and so far Hannah has been a great traveler! She is now interested in so many more things which means mom needs to remember to pack toys when traveling! This week Hannah has moved back into her room and is sleeping in her crib. I say back into her room because she was there once before but I guess changed her mind and wanted to continue sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's room. Well, she weighs to much for the bassinet in the pack-n-play so we decided it was time for the big girl crib!! So far so good, lets keep our fingers crossed it stays that way!

    Saturday I went to a bridal shower for Emily, it was a ton of fun but it was the first time I have left Hannah (besides daycare and daycare isn't optional). Not going to lie, it was tough! I want to spend all my time with her when I am not at work, the odds are already against me that I am going to miss many of her 1st's since she is at daycare more than at home but the more time I spend with her on the weekend the better chance I have at catching some of them. At least the first time I had to leave her was for something fun, thank you Emily for inviting me to your shower!!

    Anyways, as for Chuck and I we are still running the mini but don't have much time for the training, its amazing how quickly priorities change!! 8 miles will be very interesting!!

    At least we have this waiting for us when we get home....

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: