Pages

  • Tuesday, January 05, 2010

    Ringing in the New Year...

    Not gonna lie, 2010 is off to a rocky start!! Hopefully it is not a sign of what is to come! I am hoping it just means things will only get better!
    New Years eve was fun, after work Chuck, Hannah and I enjoyed the Ice game. We then headed home put Hannah to bed, had a nice relaxing evening and watched all the happenings in Times Square. January 1st started pretty good until Hannah's nap time when she woke up and I found that she had thrown up, so Hannah has officially had her first Flu bug! She is recovering but if you have kids you know that if they get sick, you will get sick! So next up, Chuck sick all night on January 3rd, poor guy!! The flu sucks and all you can do is ride it out. Today Chuck woke up feeling pretty good, little tired but I am sure alot of that is due to the lack of nutrition he has had the last couple of days, I am hoping he gets some good food into him he will bounce back quickly! But that Flu bug decided to rear its ugly head again late last night with Grandma! Chuck's parents have been so wonderful letting us stay with them while we are looking for a house but along with us comes all the other fun stuff!! So poor Grandma is stuck home with this awful flu! My plan of attack, assuming Chuck is still feeling better and can keep an eye on Hannah is to sanitize the entire house!! Top to bottom...I would not wish this on anyone and I do not have time to get this especially later this week!! So cross your fingers for us...to a speedy recovery for Hannah, Chuck and Grandma and that Amy, Grandpa and I make it through this thing without a scratch!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: