Pages

  • Wednesday, January 20, 2010

    Snow day...

    Well this post is long overdue but it is worth posting because I have some REALLY cute pics. Now that Hannah is getting older (almost 14 months!!) she enjoys so many more things, this is so much fun for Chuck and I because we get to do things again that we haven't done in years! Well, last week it snowed, not just a little bit but enough to go play in and go sledding. Hannah loves the snow, whenver we go outside and it is snowing she goes "OOOOOOO" it is very cute, so on a sunny Sunday afternoon I put her snow suit on her, a coat, hat and mittens (which by the way are the hardest things ever to put on a kid) and we headed out to the front yard to play in the snow and do a little sledding. Hannah has been walking for a while now but when I put all these clothes on her she struggled a bit, once I sat her on the sled though she had a blast!





    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: