Pages

  • Monday, August 02, 2010

    Friends and flour....

    Despite some crummy weather on Saturday we had an awesome weekend! I am very fortunate to have a few friends that drive hours for less than a 24 hour visit, just because....
    We had originally planned to hang out by the pool all day on Saturday but since it was raining that option was out and since Chuck was playing golf and Hannah required a nap, Erin, Steph and I just hung out all afternoon catching up. It may not have been all the exciting but I definitely enjoyed myself!

    Sunday was a much prettier day, unfortuanately Erin and Steph had to leave bright and early so after they left Chuck, Hannah and I headed to the pool for a couple hour of sunshine, then I figured it was about time Hannah was introduced to Chocolate chip cookie dough....I think she liked it!






    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: