Pages

  • Friday, September 05, 2008

    12 weeks.....

    So I had my 28 week check up this morning, everything looks great and is right on track which is fantastic to hear! I also got to do the fun glucose test, it really wasn't all that bad but I would be very happy if I passed it so I don't have to do it again! Also, if I didn't pass it that would mean I might have gestetional diabetes and would have to watch very carefully what I eat. I do that now but I don't have to limit myself to a south beach like diet. I just can't imagine being pregnant and not being able to eat a cookie if I wanted to!! We find out Tuesday.
    So as I was leaving my doctor was telling me that I now need to come see her every two weeks and that its hard to believe that there are only 12 weeks left! My jaw about dropped, I have been counting the weeks but when you say it like she did it just seems crazy!
    So this weekend, I am going to be doing a bunch of fun filled sober tailgaiting! We are heading to Notre Dame bright and early tomorrow morning then the Home Opener for the colts on Sunday!! The weather is supposed to be perfect for tailgaiting and I still (at least as of last week) fit into my Peyton jersey, so even though I will be completely sober I am really looking forward to it!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: