Pages

  • Thursday, September 11, 2008

    28 Weeks....

    Hard to believe that I have been pregnant for 28 almost 29 weeks!! Most of this pregnancy has just flown by, it is getting to the point where I am very anxious to meet our little girl but at the same time I am very scared of the responsibility of caring for another person.

    The weekly update this week informed us that our little girl weighs about 2 1/4 pounds and is now the size of a chinese cabbage. (photo to the right) She can blink her eyes, has eye lashes and might be able to see light!!

    I am doing good, love the cooler weather. Rudy and I are doing a lot of walking! This weekend we are moving everything out of what will soon be the nursery, and getting it ready for a crib and a dresser which will all hopefully be here shortly. I am also on the hunt for a dress, we are going to a wedding next weekend and I shockingly have nothing to wear, but I also don't want to spend lots of money on a dress I am going to wear once! This should be interesting considering trying on clothes is one of my least favorite things to do right now. Wish me luck...

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: