Pages

  • Tuesday, September 23, 2008

    T minus 10 weeks....

    Its official, the countdown has begun, only 10 more weeks of being pregnant if our little girl decides to arrive on time. I received my update for week 30 and this is what it says..

    Your pregnancy: 30 weeks
    Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face.

    We picked up the dresser on Friday night. Chuck was going to put it together last night but when he pulled everything out of the box he realized that they forgot to include directions. I managed to find directions online so hopefully he can get it put together tonight. I am anxious to see it.

    I am feeling pretty good, I need to post some pics, over the past 2 weeks I feel like I have gotten HUGE!! I am wearing black today at work and that doesn't even do anything to hide it anymore!! Other then that, not to much is going on. Since there is only 10 weeks left I am just trying to get all my ducks in a row at work and at home so if she does come early we will be as prepared as you can be for a new human being in your life to take care of.

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: