Pages

  • Monday, May 11, 2009

    Happy Mothers Day!!!

    Wow, what a fun but busy weekend!! This weekend was Casey and Emily's wedding, and it was beautiful! Chuck, Hannah and I went to Cincy Friday after work. Mom and Hannah hung out while Chuck and I went downtown to some fun wedding festivities. Friday night was the first time Hannah was put to bed after a bottle and Mom said it went great!
    Saturday the wedding wasn't until 5:30 so we had most of the day to hang out. Since Hannah is in daycare all week long and the nights are rushed and she is sleepy, the weekends are the time when we realize how much she can do on her own now. It is amazing how big she has gotten and all the things she can do now. Chuck and I still haven't seen her roll over, daycare has seen her go belly to back and back to belly!



    Yesterday was Mother's Day! I have to admit, I love being a mom, I am also going to admit that it is HARD and I now really understand why they have a day to honor Moms!! I had a wonderful Mother's Day and we also got to see my mom and Chuck's mom which was perfect. Yesterday morning I took Rudy for a walk, mom was playing with Hannah, when I got back from the walk, Hannah was in this! So great! Thanks for everything this weekend mom!!
    She loves her Mommy!!!


    Here are some more pictures from the weekend, I took some video that I will try to post later.


    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: