Pages

  • Wednesday, May 27, 2009

    Memorial Day Weekend....

    As I have said in the past Memorial Day weekend for Chuck and I typically means a weekend full of old friends, camping out and pretending we can still hang like we did in college. Well this year, at least for me it was a bit different, but lets start with Chuck.
    On Thursday Chuck and his friends went out to the Coke lot at the Speedway to set up camp! This entails, picking a "prime" spot, getting the blue and white striped tent set up, arranging the port-o-let, building a bar and beer pong table all in preparation for the 4 day bender that is about to take place. I don't have many pictures this year since I only went to the track for the pit stop competition on Friday afternoon, but other then the fact that Chuck was seriously disappointed his wife wasn't participating in all the festivities this year Chuck may have had one of his most favorite race experiences, he got to meet and hug his favorite driver of all time, Willy T. Ribbs.

    Like I said, I did get to go out on Friday for Carb day and the pit stop competition. I do have a few pics from that!


    I think I have posted that I have decided to make my own baby food. I kind of figure it isn't that hard and I can keep Hannah away from all the crazy additives that are put in our food as long as possible. So Mom bought me a food processor and we spent much of the weekend playing with Hannah and making her baby food. We started with Acorn Squash and realized how easy this was so then we moved on to Sweet potatos and apples! I took some pictures to show what we ended up with, my dad thinks I am nuts for doing this, but Hannah is probably super happy this food looks much better than that stuff on the shelves in the supermarket!



    All I have been talking about is what Chuck and I did this past weekend but the biggest thing is Hannah turned 6 months old on Friday. Yesterday we went to her 6 month doctors appointment and the doctor says she is doing great. She did have to get 3 shots yesterday though and she was not so happy about that.
    Hannah's 6 month statistics:
    Weight: 17lbs 9oz (75%)
    Height: 26 inches (60%)
    Head: 17 1/2 in (90%)

    Here are some pictures that I took this weekend, I also took some video that I will have to add later!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: