Pages

  • Saturday, May 22, 2010

    2 Mini's in 2 Weeks....

    Look at the pretty sign Hannah and Daddy made for me today!!


    Well, the results from the Geist Half Marathon are in and they aren't exactly what I was hoping for, but I did it, I did it on my own and it is over! I woke up to a balmy 60 degrees, Ashley picked me up about 6 am and we headed to the starting line. I will spare you all the exciting details, I can tell you that I knew by mile 2 that this was not going to be a good race, but I can also tell you that I had a couple of the best spectators a mom could ask for.....



    Ashley did awesome today, Congrats Ash!!
    AWWWW...Hannah giving Momma a "Good Job" kiss!!




    On a side note...Hannah turned 18 months old today!! Where has the time gone???

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: