Pages

  • Friday, May 28, 2010

    Carb Day...

    Well, today is "Carb Day" at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, this is actually my most favorite day of the whole weekend and I am very sad to say that I am sitting at my desk at work instead of in the grand stands! This year is most definitely proving to be a bit different. Chuck is actually at Carb day but he was entertaining clients for work, definitely a different perspective for him. I think he is still managing to enjoy himself and got to see TK's car (my personal favorite) close up!I actually made it over to the speedway bright and early this morning. My company actually has a suite on race day and I had to head over to pick up a couple extra suit passes. I thought by getting there early I could get in and out of Speedway quickly, unfortunately I ended up sitting in traffic and actually sitting at the same intersection FOREVER.....um..please notice the green lights that are pointing at me telling me to GOOOO!
    My mom is coming in town tonight, she will be hanging out with Hannah tomorrow and Sunday while Chuck and I are at the race...thanks mom!! On a side note...check out this post to see what I did this weekend last year!
    Hope everyone has a fun Memorial Day Weekend!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: