Pages

  • Thursday, May 13, 2010

    Call me crazy...

    I am running another mini.....next weekend! I signed up for the Geist Half Marathon on May 22nd! Chuck has done this half marathon before, 2 years ago when I was pregnant with Hannah, but after running the Indianapolis Mini Marathon pregnant that year I vowed to never run a mini again while I was pregnant!

    So it will be just me and my ipod for 13.1 miles and I am really nervous about it....this will be the first mini marathon I have run without Chuck, it is also the first time running a mini marathon that is not the Indianapolis Mini Marathon! Chuck said that he and Hannah would be happy to come cheer me on, it will be so great to have them on the sidelines and now that we live in "the burbs" this marathon is practically in my back yard! So instead of being in recovery mode this week I am tapering, hopefully so I can at least have the same time as last weekend if not better! Cross your fingers for me....

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: