Pages

  • Monday, June 16, 2008

    Anniversary...


    Today is our 1 year anniversary!! It is so crazy to think that Chuck and I have actually been married a whole year and we are already adding to our small family. I think its been an amazing year and I just can't believe how quickly it has gone.

    Chuck and I celebrated this weekend, we went to Cincinnati for a Reds game then stayed downtown and went out for a nice dinner. Not quite the Curtain Bluff which was the most amazing place I have ever been but it was still nice to get away for the weekend. To finish off the weekend we went to church at St. Lawrence, the church we were married in, it was as pretty and as hot as I remembered it!!

    We don't have much planned for tonight, I did however bring back the top to our wedding cake that my mom has had in her freezer for a year. We are grilling out tonight so maybe we will bust out the fine china and eat our burgers off of that! Even though we celebrated this weekend and we are keeping things low key, I just got a call from the reception desk telling me I had a surprise! 12 beautiful yellow long stem roses! I love them!
    Here's to many many more wonderful years!!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 1 comments:

    Emily Malone said...

    awww i love you guys. happy anniversary!