Pages

  • Tuesday, June 03, 2008

    1st Milestone...

    I had a doctors appointment this morning. I have been really anxious for this one, even though we heard the heart beat last time (at about 10 weeks), alot has happened and alot can happen over the course of 4 weeks especially in your first trimester so going to this doctors appointment was a little nerve racking for me.

    This doctors appointment also meant many things, 1) if everything sounded and looked ok I would be moving into my 2nd trimester, 2) that it was time to tell my boss, and 3) we could start thinking about all the fun stuff, like names and decorating! It was short and sweet. Dr. Evan's asked if I had felt anything yet, I haven't (at least I don't think I have), she said right now it will feel alot like gas (which is a very common pregnancy symptom, sorry if tmi!). So then it was time to hear the heart beat, she found it right away! It was so great and such a relief, but it kept coming and going, I asked if that was normal and she said that the heart beat wasn't coming and going but the baby was very active and moving around! Pretty exciting, not sure how I will re-act when I actually do feel that!

    Anyways, everything apparently looks great, my next appointment will be the beginning of July and we will have an ultrasound! The question of the day...Should we find out the sex of the baby or not?? What do you think?

    On a side note, I bought Rudy a baby pool this weekend...

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: