Pages

  • Friday, June 06, 2008

    Even more official...

    Sorry for all the changes in the appearance of this blog, I am not going to lie though it could happen again. I was looking for some kind of theme that would be appropriate for writing about babies and pregnacy but I was having a hard time, and I can't pick blue or pink yet since that is unknown.

    Well, work knows, it is kind of a relief to have it out in the open! Nice to be able to talk to the girls around here about it and its just nice not to have to try and hide anything that seemed to be getting harder and harder to hide. I don't really think I am showing yet, if you knew me but didn't know I was pregnant you would really think I had just put on a few pounds because I really just look fat!!
    Anyways, things are going pretty good. Now that I am feeling better I want to move around more. I tried an intro to prenatal yoga class on Thursday. It was pretty interesting but it was more informative then anything else so I am going to try it again next week and see if it is something I might be interested in. Chuck and I went for a 2 mile run last night and besides it being 90 degrees outside it was pretty enjoyable. I guess Casey sent Chuck a link to a 4 mile run in Cincy on June 28th, it looks pretty fun so I was thinking if we can get over to Cincy that weekend I would also like to participate in this run. Apparently all participants get a bloody mary to begin the race and Chuck has already placed dibs on mine!!

    July 3rd is now the official date for the ultrasound. I am looking forward to having the first official pictures of the baby and to make sure everything looks like and is progressing the way it should be!! That will be a fun day!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: