Pages

  • Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    It's an apple....

    I get weekly updates from www.babycenter.com! It is a awesome website and it sends me an email every week letting me know what is happening to the baby that week and what is happening to me.
    This week our baby is about the size of an apple and apparently it can sense light. It says if I put a flashlight up to my belly that the baby would move away! I wish I had known this on Monday night when we didn't have any power, that would have been something fun to do to pass the time. I don't think I have felt the baby move yet but apparently that should happen anytime now! We are also supposed to start talking to the baby, apparently it is the beginning of the bonding process and one of the best ways to help them develop language skills!

    Anyways, just wanted to share what is going on with the baby this week, pretty strange if you ask me but very cool!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 1 comments:

    Emily Malone said...

    an apple is big! that is crazy! i love the fruit comparison updates. wait til it is a watermelon - even scarier!

    :)