Pages

  • Tuesday, June 10, 2008

    In between phases.

    Ok, this is probably going to just be a venting post, sorry! We didn't have power again last night, from when I got home from work until around 10 which is pretty much my bed time! Which meant I couldn't figure out what to wear until this morning. Normally this is not a problem but I currently look just really fat in my normal shirts but most of the maternity shirts I have bought are still really big! I probably put on 5 shirt this morning before I found one that would work. Thank goodness I pulled out a skirt that actually still fit my growing waistline!

    Now that we are out of the first trimester I feel a little more comfortable planning for this little baby that will be here in a few months. But trying to figure out where to start and what you need is very overwhelming! Daycares, registries, baby furniture, names, do we find out the sex of the baby or not, all of these things Chuck and I are contemplating but have no idea what to do!

    On the other side of things I am still feeling much better, we went for another run last night, it was cooler which helped but I do think it is getting easier. I wasn't sure if it would or not. Normally when you start running on a regular basis it keeps getting easier but I wasn't sure this would be the case for me since I would constantly be getting bigger!! Hopefully this rain goes away and I can get back out there tonight!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: