Pages

  • Tuesday, July 22, 2008

    Big step....

    We bought a crib!! I am so excited! Seemed like a big step but I love the crib. The lead time on this thing was 12-16 weeks, lets just hope it doesn't take much longer then that.
    I have been super busy at work which is making the days go by really fast but then we have been really busy at home too. Chuck and I finally have gotten around to fixing the wall in the basement. Sunday we painted it, what we thought was the same color that was down there but apparently we were wrong! So last night we were painting again but again the wrong color! So annoying and exhausting. Today I am heading to Sherwin Williams at lunch with a piece of the paint that is the color we want, in hopes they can match it, if not we will be painting the entire room! Which I guess by now we already could have!
    I made an appointment to go check out another daycare on Thursday. A couple people here at work take their children to the same daycare but a different location and love it. I'll keep you posted on how that goes....

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: