Pages

  • Monday, July 21, 2008

    The bob....

    So, I feel like I had a semi-productive weekend. We went to Cincinnati, Chuck has to see the Mets play every summer and this year since we are trying to conserve a bit we went to see the Mets in Cincinnati.
    I talked my mom into playing hookie for a while on Saturday and we ran a few errands. I found a stroller online that I thought would be great for Chuck and I, its a running stroller but also something we can use all the time but they don't have them anywhere here in Indy and I just hate buying important stuff like that without being able to touch it and check it out first. Well Mom and I loved it! The stroller is awesome and hopefully exactly what Chuck and I need. Its called the Bob, it has a front wheel that you can lock or let pivot depending on how you want to use it. I never thought I would get so excited about finding a stroller but it is something I can cross off my list of things to do research on and that is a great feeling.

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: