Pages

  • Wednesday, July 30, 2008

    Getting back to a routine...

    So I am officially 22 weeks pregnant! I cannot believe it. Time is flying by. The baby is about 11 inches long, the size of a summer squash and is almost a pound! Although by looking at me, you would think it should be much more then a pound! I am looking at 2 daycares this week and dreading both of them but that needs done. Once Chuck and I make this decision we only have fun stuff to work on, like the nursery and names.

    As for me, I signed up for the mini!! This means by May 2nd, in about 9 months I need to be able to run, not walk, 13 miles again. (I didn't walk it when I was 10 weeks pregnant so I am not going to walk it this year!) Yesterday, Rudy and I ran 2 miles, its a slower 2 miles but besides the heat it wasn't bad and I maybe could have gone farther. Not being able to continue running with Chuck has been pretty difficult. Since Chuck and I have begun running mini marathons we have had a pretty good routine and almost always run togehter and kept each other motivated. Signing up for the mini gives me hope that things will return to some kind of normalacy when our little girl arrives. Its hard for the guy to understand, he has 9 months to prepare for this life changing event, but for me, my life began changing as soon as I got pregnant. So I am excited for th 2009 mini marathon like I was excited for the first mini we ever ran!

    On a side note, some people have requested pictures of what I am looking like these days so I am going to work on that!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 1 comments:

    Emily Malone said...

    Kim!
    Good for you signing up for the mini! I'm planning my spring marathon now, but am too scared to sign up until I get through Chicago first...

    I do NOT recommend the Columbus half-marathon - enough said!

    Post pictures! I want to see the bump!

    and Happy Birthday:)