Pages

  • Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    Half way there.....

    Wow, I can't believe it! I received my weekly update email from babycenter.com today and I am halfway done with this pregnancy. That is just crazy to me, and really scary!
    Chuck and I have been looking at furniture and bedding which apparently is a good thing because I believe the crib that we want takes 12 weeks to get in! That means if it really takes 12 weeks we won't have it until like November 1st! I am having trouble deciding on the bedding I like. We picked out a really cute lady bug pattern but now I can't decide if I want lady bugs or if I want to do something a little more modern.
    I have been feeling really good, according to my update the baby is as long as a banana now is a little over half a pound!
    This week is crazy busy at work but it is making it go real fast. Chuck and I are heading to Cincinnati this weekend, we are going to 2 baseball games, it is also supposed to be 90 degrees which should be interesting for me. The one really fun thing I am going to do is go to a store called Fleet Feet and check out the stroller I think I want. I can't find anywhere here in Indy that carries these strollers but I have heard great things about them. I want a solid running stroller but one that I can use for all the time use as well and I am hoping this one will work. I'll let you know what I find...

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: