Pages

  • Wednesday, October 01, 2008

    2 More months...



    Today is October 1st, that means if our little girl decides to come on her due date of December 1st she will be here in exactly 2 months!!! In 2 months Chuck and I could be parents, now that is a scary thought!

    A lot has happened in the last week. Chuck and I spent two nights last week putting together a dresser for the nursery. HUGE pain in the butt, regardless, it is done and I love it (so does my mom's cat!). Now all we need is a glider, crib and baby and the nursery could be complete!
    My mom came on Thursday, she worked so hard and made our house look awesome, inside and out! Then on Saturday she hosted an amazing baby shower where I got to wear a fun hat and we received tons of awesome gifts including lots of fun little pink clothes!! It was so great that so many of our friends and family could actually make it!

    With the calendar already reading October and after having the baby shower we now realize that it is beginning to be cruch time on getting everything prepared. Monday night Chuck and I took our first baby class, it was infant CPR, both of us left the hospital hoping we never have to use it but very glad that we took the time to take the course. Our goal is to have the nursery complete and everything we need by November 1st!

    I am posting more fun baby shower pics! Enjoy!







    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: