Pages

  • Friday, May 16, 2008

    Kind of jealous....

    So tomorrow Chuck will run the Geist Half Marathon without me! He decided to do this after the Indianapolis Mini Marathon since my pregnant butt slowed our time way down and he felt great! I have to admit, even though I dread the thought of running any distance at all right now I am sort of jealous. I love running in races, not because I am competitive but because it is a rush! I didn't get that rush during the mini this year which makes me sad and actually ready to sign up for next year, normally I am not ready to sign up for the next mini until November!
    Well, I really hope Chuck hits his 2 hour mark and doesn't miss me to much during his 13.1 mile run, the first time without me. He better not get used to that! I will be there cheering him on at the end.

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: