Pages

  • Tuesday, May 27, 2008

    Time to relax...

    Well, overall the weekend was a ton of fun and for the most part I felt great. Yesterday, however was a completely different story. After spending 2 days at the track, a night in a tent and long hours standing up I was exhausted! I spent most of Monday lying around watching movies and am really wishing I could be doing the same thing today! Overall being the only sober person at the track really wasn't that bad and was quite comical at times, although I do look forward to next year when I can completely participate in the festivities again.
    Now that Memorial day is over and the 2008 Indianapolis 500 has been run, I am close to 14 weeks pregnant, moving into my second tri-mester and looking forward to relaxing and enjoying being pregnant for a while. I have a doctors appointment a week from today which I have been looking forward to for a long time. Even though we heard the heart beat last time we went you still always wonder if everything is ok.
    I am feeling better and this weekend I seemed to have more energy, I am hoping I can get out and run this week, even though I physically haven't felt like running, mentally I really miss it. Chuck and I are also going to get my bike so I will have options to keep me active.

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: