Pages

  • Thursday, May 29, 2008

    Interesting Information..

    When you are pregnant you do a lot of research and you find a lot of interesting websites to help you figure out what you are experiencing. You also find a lot of crazy websites that are just fun to check out. Below is one I just found today...

    http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm

    This is what it told me...
    Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
    What she senses for you...
    The day you deliver,
    outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .
    After a labor lasting approximately 22 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
    But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.

    22 hours definitely scares me a bit but the rest sounds ok, although I just hit the back button and then hit submit again and I got a completely different reading....
    Anyways, thought I would share.

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: