Pages

  • Sunday, October 12, 2008

    1st Little Girl Shopping Spree...

    Since Chuck and I found out I was pregnant we have been trying to be very conservative in what we do and in what we spend. Which is very difficult because not only is there a lot of fun baby stuff to buy but it is also the time for Chuck and I to do things together the two of us that we might not be able to do as easily once our little girl arrives. So besides baby furniture I have not really bought our little girl anything!
    Well, Babies R Us (BRU) was having a big sale this weekend on clothes! I couldn't resist. Mom's really good friend Donna sent us a very nice BRU gift card that has been burning a whole in my wallet for 2 weeks now. Of course there are tons of things that we need (not clothing) but I wanted to pick out some items for our little girl. It was so much fun and everything is so adorable, my question now is, did I buy items that I will actually use?? I mean I will love putting her in all these things and I know she needs clothes to wear but did I buy the right stuff???
    Well, below is a pic of all the fun stuff I bought, even if I am confused if these items are actually useful or not it was still a ton of fun!!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: