Pages

  • Saturday, October 11, 2008

    A few things....

    I was a blogging slacker last week so I've got a few things to share...
    Last weekend we went up to Notre Dame. We had a great weekend, the weather was fantastic, the game was great and we got to see a lot of the Dodge/MacCourtney family that we don't ever get to see, ha and they got to see me nice and large!
    Here are some pics...





    The other exciting thing that has happened recently is we got our glider!! Our nursery is actually starting to come together. We don't have a crib, and we won't have a crib apparently until at least the first week in November but that is a whole other story. Everyone told me to get a comfy glider, that I would use it a ton, I was also concerned about it being comfortable for Chuck. Well, I found one that was perfect for the room, but also very comfy for both Chuck and I and Mom got it for us!! When I got home from work yesterday we had a call from Babies R Us yesterday that it was ready to be picked up! It is such a wonderful gift and I love it, its so comfy, which is good because I have a feeling I will be spending many long nights in this. Thanks Mom!! I am posting some pics of what the room looks like so far!



    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: