Pages

  • Tuesday, October 07, 2008

    I am 32 weeks pregnant...

    Wow, every time I get my weekly update from babycenter.com I am just amazed at how time has flown by. 8 more weeks left, give or take until we get to meet our little girl!

    I did get my update today, this is what it says...
    By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

    I went to the doctor on Friday and everything is looking just perfect, I am the "model pregnant patient" which is good to hear, I am just really crossing my fingers that I stay that way. I am still feeling really pretty good, just everything that has gotten a little more difficult during this pregnancy has seem to just get REALLY difficult, like flipping over in bed!

    Posted by Kim: comments
  • 0 comments: